This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the OpticStudio non-sequential design environment, and is intended for those working on illumination systems or evaluating stray light in imaging systems. Attendees will acquire the skills to design, optimize and tolerance systems through hands-on examples and exercises that simulate actual design challenges.
- Non-sequential ray tracing
- Stray light analysis
- Optimization of illumination systems
- Tolerancing of illumination systems
- Radiometry and photometry
- Source modeling and using measured source data
- Scattering, BSDF and Photoluminescence
- Working with CAD models and complex objects
- Troubleshooting and error correction
All courses have a minimum attendance requirement. If the course cannot meet the minimum attendance, students will be notified of the course cancellation no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
Familiarity with illumination or imaging systems is encouraged. No prior knowledge of OpticStudio required.
Duration: 4 days