|With the release of OpticStudio 15 came a powerful new Zemax OpticStudio Application Programming Interface based on COM/.NET (ZOS-API.NET). Learn how to utilize the ZOS-API.NET to build standalone applications in C#, control OpticStudio through MATLAB or C#, and design custom analyses. Additionally, you’ll learn Zemax Programming Language (ZPL) macro programming, user-defined features (surfaces, objects, sources, etc.) and operands. Indispensable training for anyone wanting to write their own code to control Zemax OpticStudio, or interface it to other programs.
- Data passing
- Iterative surface intercept algorithms
- Compiling for 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Working in a multi-CPU environment
- Sag, phase and gradient index surfaces
- User-defined objects, sources, scatter functions, etc.
Zemax OpticStudio Application Programming Interface (ZOS-API.NET)
- Variables, arrays and program structure
- Calling macros from macros
- Macro solves
- Optimization with macro operands
- Plotting data
- Error handling
- Architecture: Interfaces, Classes, and Structures
- Controlling OpticStudio from external programs, including Visual Studio (C#) and MATLAB
- Creating built-in analysis features
All courses have a minimum attendance requirement. If the course cannot meet the minimum attendance, students will be notified of the course cancellation no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
Familiarity with OpticStudio required. Experience with at least one high-level programming language strongly encouraged. Knowledge of MATLAB is assumed for MATLAB-specific material.
Duration: 2 days
*Registration for training courses ends one week prior to the course