OpticStudio 15 New Release Webinar
OpticStudio 15 New Release Webinar, June 9th 2015
OpticStudio 15 builds upon previous versions with major new physics capabilities, highly requested features, and performance improvements. The major new features in this release include:
- ZOS-API.NET: a completely new COM/.NET API for communicating with external programs.
- Chebyshev surface: a Chebyshev polynomial surface that adds another tool to the host of freeform capabilities already included.
- Object editor: a more CAD-like way to edit objects in non-sequential mode.
- Cost estimator: an industry-first tool for obtaining real-time, prototype lens quotes from Optimax.
- Report graphics: useful for creating reports and presentation.
- Code V converter: a ZPL macro that converts Code V files to OpticStudio format.
About the Presenter:
Akash Arora is the Zemax Product Manager. In his 8 years at the company he has held a diverse set of roles in technical support, software development, and product management. Akash earned his BS and MS degrees in Optics from the University of Arizona.