OpticStudio 14.2 New Release Webinar
OpticStudio 14.2 - What's New, August 4th 2015
Join Zemax for a presentation on the latest updated features that OpticStudio 14.2 offers!
- CAD-like interaction with 2D/3D models and cross-sections - turn, rotate, pan, tilt and zoom with 3D space mouse support
- Faster scrolling, easy cut and paste functionality with traditional spreadsheet controls and toolbars
- Arrange workspace and arrange shortcut keys to improve your productivity
- Searchable, hyperlinked document with PDF manual makes it easy to find the information you need
- New optimization and analysis features added to expand usability
About the Presenter:
Akash Arora is the Zemax Product Manager. In his 8 years at the company he has held a diverse set of roles in technical support, software development, and product management. Akash earned his BS and MS degrees in Optics from the University of Arizona.